I suggest you ...

Search by phone number

It would be neat if you could test for pwned accounts searching by phone number. Some utility companies know my phone number but not my email.

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been getting 2 calls a day from ********, **********, ***************) etc...I'd like to trace this back and shut it down somehow.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Just started getting random unknown phone numbers every day, and now I wonder if someone got my number.

Agree. My phone number is known by a handful organisations and all absolutely deny they have experienced any data breaches. Just received s spam call from 0488 862 175 and now getting at least two a week. The biggest culprit is Aldi signing up for receipt of food samples, this only began after I offered to participate as it sounded interesting.

I've been thinking about this too. This goes along with Troy's recent inclusion of spam lists -- people want to know their total information exposure.

• Antonios Chariton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently not all breached include a phone number, but all contain an e-mail address. Searching for a phone number could give the "illusion" that you're safe, while you may be not.

Let's wait for Troy to learn more.

Feedback and Knowledge Base